Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting Started

Well, this is my first post in the blog, so I might as well introduce what it's going to be about.

I enjoy video games, and a lot of them really inspires thought in me. Some of these thoughts I really want to share with the world, just get it out there. Whenever I get another interesting or amusing train of thought regarding video games, I'm going to post it here.

Another subject that I will most likely write a lot about is lucid dreaming. For those who do not know, to lucid dream is to have a dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming, which is quite an interesting feeling. If I have an interesting lucid dream (LD for short) I will write about it here.

Since I am very interested in Japan and the Japanese culture, a few posts will probably be made on that subject too. And, in September this year, I am going to Japan on an exchange study program, which is going to be totally awesome!


So, I hope you'll enjoy reading the random thoughts I have about various things. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment