Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rise from the Ashes

It has been a while.

Last time I posted in this blog was near the end of May last year. I was a student, looking for work in Japan. Young, inexperienced, worried. Ever since then, I neglected the blog completely. There just did not seem to be anything worth writing about. Or maybe I was just too lazy. Busy with other things. Maybe I did not care any more.

It has been a while.

Almost a year has passed since then. A year, I have come to realize, is not that long after all. A year felt like an eternity back in 2011 when I returned to Japan to study abroad. A year felt like a lifetime full of new exciting experiences and adventures waiting ahead of me. Now, that year is long gone, and a new one is nearing the halfway point.

It has been a while.

What have I been doing, you may wonder, if you still remember me. If you forgot, I do not blame you. The world is a big place, with many things happening all at once. One voice going silent for a year is easily overlooked. But now I have returned, I have decided to use this blog as a canvas, on which I will paint untold tale of the year that has passed. Take a while to bring this blog up to date. That includes a slight redesign. I will make the focus of this blog my experiences and thoughts on life in Japan, and maybe a few other things. (inb4 it's all just random stuff)

It has been a while.

What have I been doing, you may wonder, as the previous paragraph stated. What have I seen, what have I felt, what have I experienced?

It has been a while. Wait just a few more days, and I will tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment