Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Project - Making Progress

Hi everyone! Now, the subtitles for the first episode of Elite Yankee Saburou are finally done. Hurray! It took a while, but I've got a feeling that things are going to be smoother from here on out.

Now, I just wanted to ask you guys a short question: Would any of you like me to upload the subtitles for the first episode right away, or would you prefer I finished everything before uploading it all in one neat little package? Personally, I like getting things finished before proceeding, but I wanted to know your opinion as well.

In any case, once I'm all finished I will upload everything, probably to mediafire since that's what's most convenient for me. If anyone knows of a better file hosting site, let me know. I appreciate any tips or feedback I can get.

Well, guess I'd better get back to work, then. Until next time, everyone, have a good day!

11 comments:

  1. I think mediafire is the best for free filehosting, because you don't have to wait like on other file hosting sites. And btw I'd rather wait for the full package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mediafire or megaupload work fine for me. Also might as well finish before you upload it, noone will remember to DL all the parts never mind in what order they go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Megaupload & Mediafire are the best bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to wiki this show and see if it's worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete