Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Project - Three Done

Hi everyone! Yesterday, I finished episode three of Elite Yankee Saburou.

Things are going quite well, and I'm having a blast. However, I've been thinking about changing the way I do this. Until now, I have first translated an episode and written a simple script for it. Then, I used that script as a base to produce the actual subtitles. However, this means I have to re-watch the same episode not only once, but twice, making sure the subtitles are timed correctly. This is kinda annoying, so I thought I might try skipping making a script and just making the subtitles right away. If it works out that way, Things should progress a lot faster.


Still, I am ahead of my schedule, so that's nice. By the way, here is a short clip from the show, just to show you what kind of silliness you can expect from it.

                          

Well, that's all from me for now. Until next time, have a good day!

15 comments:

  1. Interesting post, thanks guy.
    Have a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like something that'd be TOO unpleasant to watch through a second time, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, it doesn't look that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, it doesn't look that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good god!
    this is so effed up i think i'm going to love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah, that video is awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, does seem stupid but I don't think its that awful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably would save you some time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man I know I break out into thriller choreography whenever I get a pain in my stomach :p I would love to see some translation!

    ReplyDelete